Engage Prospective Customers With Virtual Tours With Menu Navigation Systems
Why have a Virtual Tour?
- Full 360º virtual tours offer your web visitors unparalleled access to your location or business without ever leaving your website while boosting your web visitor retention, sales and bookings. Known as sticky content, virtual tours are proved to keep potential customers longer on your website allowing them to interact with your products or services with just a click of a mouse.
- Potential customers can view a property in a much better way than through traditional photography. Because a virtual tour makes a location easier to understand, clients that contact the business are better informed and generally higher quality contacts.
- People decide quicker to book your property when they can form a good impression through a Virtual Tour. It is proven that 73% of the people who research their destination online visit two or more websites before choosing. When your website provides these potential visitors with good visualization, the customer can form a better and faster decision to chose.
- The 2 important ranking factors are click-through rates (from SERP to site) and stick rate. How many clicks through and how long they stay are 2 indicators of popularity to Google and helps the algorithm see that, that particular site was a great match to the query (20+ minutes average visit vs. 2-3 minutes without a tour).
- Provides detailed visual information to your potential customers beyond merely text and one or two still photos (A photograph is worth 1,000 words, a virtual tour is worth 1,000 photographs).
- Opens your location or services to the online public in a detailed and fast-loading virtual reality environment, allowing you to showcase key features of your location or service.
- Virtual tours can be a persuasive decider between you and your competitors.
- 360º virtual tours are interactive; viewers can select which images they would like to view and navigate as they choose.
What is menu navigation systems?
- Weave Virtual Reality Stories using Google Street View and Menu Navigation
- Overlays Include Audio, Video, Hotspots, Floor Plans and more Create powerful digital assets that integrates with brand themes
- Integrated analytics to learn, measure and monitor your tour traffic
- Hosted on Google Streetview or your own web server
- We give you code to easily embed into your websites and other social media feeds
- Info Panels for a descriptive copy of each panoramic view with call to actions.
A Connects 360 Virtual Tour Package Includes:
- Google certified, professional photographer
- 360° panoramic inside virtual tour of the business
- Minimum of 5 professional photos
- Custom menu navigation overlay
- Processed and published on Google
- Improved ranking in Google Search and Google Maps
- Google My Business Page verified
- Google Analytics
- Embed virtual experience code for your website
- Direct link short code for email, Twitter and outbound marketing
- Post entire package on all social media
- Copyright and ownership of images
- Digital Delivery of Images via Dropbox
New Perspective Senior Living Case Study
Project: Virtual Tours for 20 Retirement Homes locations in the Midwest.
Objective: The New Perspective marketing team wanted a national interactive, virtual tour supplier who could provide high-quality virtual tours with menu navigation systems each of their 20 facilities across 4 states in the midwest. The purpose is to allow prospective customers to see inside the facility and view the special amenities the facility to increase their chance of a live tour.
Requirements for each location:
- 20 spins and 5 Point of Interest professional photographs
- Edit, stitch and publish to Google Maps
- Build up to 10 menu navigation system labels
- Contact call to action buttons
- Add provided video to one of the menu items
Connects 360 has cver 25 years of providing online revenue generating solutions
A Marketing Agency since 1993, helping organizations acquire more customers with Online, Inbound and Direct mail solutions and services. National clients served includes:
- WMATA - Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Edgewood Senior Living
- New Perspective Senior Living
A pioneer in providing websites, e-commerce, interactive content, and virtual tours to help customers streamline, control brand and increase revenue. Helping you leverage your online assets to convert visitors with valuable offers and call-to-action landing pages for conversion. Including photography services:
- World-class Google Street View Trusted Agency.
- Network of 300+ photographers.
- Has published over 500 businesses Virtual Tours.
We make marketing applications easy and affordable for all sizes of retailers and advertisers. From 360° tours to integrated marketing solutions, we make sure your business gets noticed.