Deciding to move to an assisted care community or nursing home is a major decision, and potential residents and their families are looking for comfort, professionalism, friendliness, and reassurance. Our 360° Virtual Tours are the perfect tool for marketing your senior facility. By using a virtual tour to showcase the best features your facility has to offer, you are ensuring that seniors and their families feel confident and secure in their decision.
What are the benefits of virtual tours?
- Make a great first impression
- Improve exposure and make your website stand out from competitors’
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Helpful for family or caregivers who may not live in the immediate area
- Placed onto Google Search, Google Maps, and your Google+ Business Page
- Available for viewing on all computers, smartphones, and tablets
- Can be embedded to your website or Facebook page
A huge 80 percent of all internet shoppers say that images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company's product or service. Did you know that visitors to a website that features a virtual tour generally stay 3 times longer on that website than they would otherwise? With Internet marketing being such a huge part of today's business world, virtual tours are more important than ever. These full-color, 360°, panoramic virtual tours are attractive, enticing, and an extremely important marketing technique. Our tours start outdoors at the front entrance, and then showcase the rest of your facility, including your lobby, dining area, entertainment and living areas, and model rooms. Here’s an example of a retirement home virtual tour.
To learn more about our 360° Virtual Tours, contact Connects Marketing Solutions today. We want to help you succeed!